If you depend on your computer network to run your practice, this is one report you DO NOT want to overlook!
Choosing the wrong Apple consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and unnecessary aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 23 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and support; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself on Macs.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing an Apple consultant.
Why “cheap” or “lowest price” consultants aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.